Saturday, December 22, 2012

Yup. Still not Christmas.

After Christmas this year, but before New Year's, I'm heading to Chicago to see my cousins! So I won't be posting then, pretty much.

PH buisness:
Winter Palace open! New dress in Queen's Boutique, and new outfits in the PPO. Sorry, no pics.

But... one of the more famous PH bloggers did post a video of the Ice Palace! It seems quite small to me this year :/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwjJRuVgsUc

Vid right there. ^.^

And about eh membership I'm getting? I actually found this site called Stuffpoint. It's pretty epic... you complete offers and get stuff for free, including Club Penguin and Pixie Hollow memberships. They also have Avatar DVDs that can be shipped to you.

So please, click here and sign up! Ask your parents first though :)

http://stuffpoint.com/index.php?r=100596

I'll soon be able to redeem for a second PH membership, I'm waiting on the first :D

Also, Animal Jam has updated quite a lot. I hadn't been on for a while but when I did, I saw that they were reintroducing the Shamans, now called Alphas!













For some reason, there aren't many Cosmo pics. That's the best one I could find, and it's actually a wallpaper.

But... YAY! Alphas! My favorite is Peck. If you're not a Jammer but still interested, here's a link with some info: http://blog.animaljam.com/category/alphas/

What do you guys want for Christmas?

~OZMCT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be mean, and don't use offensive language please! Everyone has the right to their own opinion. Grazi!