Friday, December 14, 2012

Merry Christmas!

*PH news is at the bottom.

Sorry I haven't been posting lately, but I do have to keep up with homework. Unless any of you would like to write a complete primary research paper on the breeding habits of the Spotted Salamander...

No takers? Thought so.

But.... first things first. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Eventually I'll get around to putting snow on the blog. Maybe. I'm hoping for a white Christmas. How about you guys?



Or maybe a white Chanukah. Sorry :)

One of the bad things about having a white Christmas, though...





I don't know if any of you remember the Snowmaggedon along the East Coast a few years back...? Well, I really want another of those, as long as I don't lose power. Or Internet access.



INTERNET! DON'T LEAVE ME!

I'd also like to share a little pic I found...



This is Terra, one of the characters from Teen Titans, which was a TV show on Cartoon Network.

I find this amusing because, well, Terra did beat Toph (of Avatar: The Last Airbender) to earthbending fame! Though I believe Terra didn't call her powers earthbending... And several minor differences you wouldn't get unless you're a TT/ATLA fangirl like me...

And, finally....

*TRUMPETS PLAY*

I'm gonna become a Pixie Hollow MEMBER! YAY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angry Mob: That wasn't very interesting, Ozma!
Ozma/Zzzyzx/MCT: Really? I thought it was.
Angry Mob: *throws tomatoes and cake*
OZMCT: AHH! Wait, what's with the cake? And who knew it was so painful?
Angry Mob: GAHHH!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh yeah, there's also some new winter-themed scarves in the PPO. Go check 'em out!

Ciao,
OZMCT

PS: Don't you love my new nickname? Ozz-mi-cit.

1 comment:

Don't be mean, and don't use offensive language please! Everyone has the right to their own opinion. Grazi!