Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Gravity

So, today I was thinking about gravity.



Always obey gravity! Otherwise...



Your hair gets all messed up! Eek!

Well, my favorite songs in the universe come from the musical Wicked. One of them just happens to be about gravity...


I suppose that this fits the occasion.

So another thing I wanted to talk about is some new PH stuff! If you don't care, don't look past this point.
(BTW, I've changed accounts to MayaCassTara.)
Logging on now...


Well, I'm not a member so this really doesn't apply to me...



I guess this is the member's only quest. Looks like the Ice Palace will be closed to nonmembers again this year.
And there's a new dress in the Queen's Boutique!


I look pretty good in it, if I do say so myself. Very pricey though...

Nothing new in Gale's, but some pretty cool stuff in Summit Style!







I really don't care for any of these outfits... I'm kind of disappointed.

Next is the PPO!




I believe these actually came out yesterday, and I actually like the caplets. They add some decoration!

Bella's Baubles:




I like the tiaras <3
..And that's it for new fashions!

I flew over to Sil's to take a look at her quest...


Sadly, it's members-only. Ah well, maybe some members will post pics of the Palace online!
By the way, here's the forbidden gateway to the Ice Palace.



Well, us nonmembers can still play Snowfalke Sweep to get in the wintry mood! Enjoy the decorations.

~Ozma/Zzyzx/MCT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be mean, and don't use offensive language please! Everyone has the right to their own opinion. Grazi!