Monday, December 3, 2012

Hey y'all!

Hello, wonderful readers! :3
Maybe some of you guys know me from AJ, or PH, or CP. Maybe you were just clicking through your followers and saw me on there. Maybe--well, I don't know.

Anyhoo, thank you for reading this! I hope that this blog will be about me and the stuff I'm interested in. Hopefully I can help you find a new interest. For starters, here's a bit about me:
  • I play soccer, basketball, field hockey, and I swim.
  • I live in EST.
  • I love languages; I'm fluent in Spanish and am currently taking Chinese in school and teaching myself German.
  • I play AJ, PH, and CP (though not as much as I used to).
  • I love reading.
  • My favorite artist is Taylor Swift, and my favorite songs are all from the musical Wicked.
  • I love throwing pies at people.
  • My first online alias was Ozma00, but I've moved on to Zzyzx and most recently MayaCassTara. Maybe I'll post about MCT, my novel, a bit later.
Now, some random topics I could post about:
  • NimbleBit
  • Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra
  • Teen Titans
  • Good books!
  • Pixie Hollow
  • Animal Jam
  • Club Penguin
  • Food
  • School (not using any real names, of course)
  • NaNoWriMo and whatever's in progress
  • W.I.T.C.H.
  • Other blogs
And yup, that's pretty much it.

Sorry for making this a dull post (with no pictures!), but I'll try to post at least every two weeks. If I can't please understand that it's my freshman year of high school at a very competitive school, and I've got work to do. ^.^

Thanks, Ozma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be mean, and don't use offensive language please! Everyone has the right to their own opinion. Grazi!